Hy everyone from Romania ! Any top 10 advices you can give me ?
Maya is discussing. Toggle Comments
I’m not from Romania but I have advice! (In no particular order):
1. Delegate to people you trust
2. Have backup plans for everything that can go wrong
3. Don’t plan anything for yourself to do on WordCamp day so you can network/mingle/deal with last minute issues.
4. Schedule enough time for Q & A.
5. Schedule time for networking/breaks.
6. Start planning ASAP.
7. Make sure sponsors are well exhibited.
8. Thank speakers with a hand-written note/phone call (something personal).
9. Make sure volunteers are thanked with a note/small token of appreciation if possible.
10. Send out the survey ASAP, consolidate the results and see what you can do better for next year!
Required fields are marked *
Notify me of new posts via email.
← Hey, WordCamp organizers. Michael and I…
Does anyone have any thoughts or advice … →
Blog at WordPress.com.